February Favourites • Better late than never
It's already the second week of March, but here are my February favourites! I need to share these because I have been really loving them!
- I'm starting with L'Oréal Paris Le Teint True Match. Really like this foundation because it covers pretty much my acne scars and evens out my skin tone. The colour match is pretty good too - sometimes it appears more neutral or warm. Lately I don't wear foundation but my skin was behaving good in February so I wanted to play more with makeup.
- Next one is the Maybelline Eraser Eye which is my favourite concealer that I have came across: light to medium coverage, blends really well with my skin tone, easy to blend as well and it looks so natural! Most of the days I have only used this to even out my skin and cover my dark circles. Unfortunately it's discontinued in the Netherlands..
- Too Cool for School's Pearl Bay Invasion is a pink/goldish cream highlighter, beautiful for that subtle glowy, dewy skin which I was really liking in the last month!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume is one word: AMAZING! Gives my hair so much volume and structure like no other product.
- Two cheek products that I have been loving to create that pretty glow look together with Too Cool for School's Pearl Bay Invasion: Sleek Contour Kit in Medium and Sleek Rose Gold Blush. Both very pigmented. I mostly only use the contour powder in this kit with a light hand. It gives me a nice contoured look and the blush in Rose Gold is a really pretty subtle pink blush with gold shimmers.
- I tight line my upper water line with Urban Decay's Perversion which is a creamy waterproof black eyeliner. It does transfer a little bit on my lower eyelash, but this is the only pencil that I have that I would use it for tightening. If you have a better recommendation for tight lining, please let me know!
- My super cheap eyelash curler from Japan was broken so when I was in London I bought The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler for 7 pounds at Boots. And this is so amazing! I can literally curl every single lash with it, even in the little corners! The curl is really strong and beautiful too. After mascara, my lashes has never appeared so long and voluminous before!
- L'Occitane Rose Hand Cream was gifted to my from my sister. Never knew how good these were until I have tried it on myself! Strong but not overpowering subtle rose scent, fast absorption and leaves my hands very soft.
Any FebFaves you have been totally loving? X