Fashion • 12 x Dusty Pink, Vintage Rose and Blush Nude Trainers
When I expressed my love for dusty pink, vintage rose and blush nude similar colours in my previous posts in terms of makeup, it has slowly transferred to fashion as well. The obsession is REAL - I am not kidding. It first started with seeing the creepers in picture #1 and later I found out that many brands came out with similar colours. Is it me or is it a new trend? Hence I have made a little collage with this new trainers! So many brands, so many choices - it is really hard to choose from!
Here are 12 x Dusty Pink, Vintage Rose and Blush Nude Trainers!
- Pull & Bear Creepers *link* - They look perfect and are affordable, but didn't buy them because they aren't the most comfortable shoes.
- Adidas trainers €? *Footlocker store Galway* - Aren't they just super cute?! The fact that the outer material is varnish, it makes this shoe perfect for rainy weather! This is the one that I actually would like to buy!
- Puma X Careaux Blauze of Glory Trainers in Coral Rose *link* - Super stylish and dope trainers!
- Adidas Originals Dusky Pink Ponyskin Gazelle Trainers *link* - These are more darker and I think they would look cute with cropped skinny jeans.
- New Balance 574 Cream and Bronze Suede Trainers *link* - Not a fan of all pink? These are neutral with a hint of some bronze.
- Adidas Women Originals Hamburg Shoes *link* - Suede + the iconic three white stripes. What do you want more?
- Puma X Careaux Coral Suede Basket Trainers with Rose Logo *link* - From the same collection, however bit more subtle than the previous one.
- Bronx Trainers *link* - Super cute and minimal with 3 silver buttons at the back.
- Adidas Women Originals Stan Smith *link* - Too lazy to tie your shoes? Ultimate convenience with these straps.
- Hugo Boss Corynne *link* - Fancy a more high-end shoe? These stylish yet minimal are from Hugo.
- Timberlands 6 Inch *link* - More boots kind of girl? You can't go wrong with these Timberlands.
- Vans Old Skool Trainers *link* - Classic ones in a nude colour.
The ones that I could put on my wish list? Number 2, 8, 10 and 12. The one? Can't decide.. They are all too cute!